Fender American Original '60s Jazz Bass Candy Apple Red
"Released in 1960, the upscale Jazz Bass quickly found favor among working bassists thanks to its premium appointments and versatile sound. The narrower neck seemed tailor-made for fast, dexterous playing, while the pair of single-coil pickups added a bold new dimension to Fender bass tone. The American Original ‘60s Jazz Bass has all the tone and style of its earliest incarnation, with modern playability."
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Two Pure Vintage ‘64 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Slim “’60s C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case