Fender American Professional II Precision Bass V, Olympic White
The American Professional II Precision Bass® V draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
The ’63 P Bass® profile neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The new V-Mod II Precision Bass V split-coil pickup is more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and growl the P Bass® is known for.
The American Pro II Precision Bass V delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments. Comes with a hardcase.
- Single V-Mod II split-coil Precision Bass V pickup
- ’63 P Bass neck profile
- Bone nut; 20 narrow-tall frets for familiar playing feel
- HiMass™ Vintage bridge for increased sustain
- Tapered-shaft tuning machines; Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case