With its versatile Grand Auditorium body shape and classic tonewood pairing, the 414ce is all set to perform in a wide range of musical applications. Rosewood back and sides matched with a Sitka spruce top serve up warm lows, pristine highs and a slightly scooped midrange, yielding a dynamic tonal character; combined with our tone-enhancing V-Class bracing, this model is ideal for working musicians in virtually any style. A striking sunburst top finish and new Finial fretboard inlays ensure the 414ce looks great wherever you take it, and with built-in ES2 electronics and the included hardshell case, you're ready for any musical scenario.
- Solid rosewood body yields warmth and lush overtones
- Solid spruce top for bold projection and clarity
- V-Class bracing dials up volume and longer sustain
- Grand Auditorium body offers all-purpose utility
- Features ES2 electronics and hardshell guitar case