Gibson 1957 SJ-200 Vintage Sunburst
"The King of the Flat-tops, with the vintage vibe and feel from the era that gave birth to some of the most prized Gibson Acoustic instruments. This new Custom Shop 1957 SJ-200 offers details such as hand-selected maple for the back and sides, a headstock stinger, and our Thermally Aged top for the full vintage effect."
- Color:Vintage Sunburst
- Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer, VOS
- Top Wood:Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Flamed Maple
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood:2-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Rounded
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Graduated Crowns
- Number of Frets:20, Standard
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh Keystone
- Bridge Material:SJ-200 Four Bar Mooustache
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.725"
- Case Included:Hardshell Case