With a solid Sitka spruce top, layered rosewood back and sides, and an easy-playing Taylor neck, the 212ce offers an exceptionally comfortable playing experience paired with bold sound. Players will notice a clear, balanced response with an articulate character that's perfect for fingerstyle play and recording applications. A slightly narrower neck width means easy fretting, making this a great choice for players of all skill levels. Onboard ES2 electronics faithfully translate the 212ce's tone whenever you need to plug in and play. Traditional appointments and a structured gig bag for storage and transportation round out the package.
- Solid Sitka spruce top yields clear projection and power
- Compact, accommodating Grand Concert body
- Slim neck profile offers relaxed fretting
- Built-in ES2 electronics produce clear plugged-in tone
- Includes structured gig bag for protection