Taylor 222ce-K DLX Koa
This deluxe Grand Concert acoustic-electric boasts a gorgeous visual profile thanks to back, sides and top of beautiful Hawaiian koa. A solid top yields a punchy midrange response with clear trebles and a woody, focused character that will grow even warmer over time. The compact body shape and narrower 1-11/16-inch nut width make for a remarkably accommodating, relaxed feel, perfect for everything from flatpicking and strumming to fingerstyle arrangements. Aesthetic refinements include a full-body gloss finish and gold hardware. This model includes ES2 electronics for clear, balanced plugged-in tone and a hardshell case for storage and transportation.
- Solid Hawaiian koa top yields rich midrange tone
- Features back and sides of beautifully figured layered koa
- Easy-playing Taylor neck makes for smooth fretting
- Upgraded appointments include full-body gloss finish
- Includes ES2 electronics and a hardshell case