Martin D-18 Authentic 1939 Aged
A new guitar that looks and sounds like it’s been played for 80 years, the Aged version of the acclaimed D-18 Authentic 1939 includes all of the goodness that comes with Martin’s Authentic Series instruments, like hide glue construction and hand-scalloped X-bracing—plus the VINTAGE TONE SYSTEM® (VTS) that ages the wood to replicate the sound of a vintage Martin. But we didn’t stop there. We’ve now taken this amazing model and methodically, painstakingly distressed it, inside and out, in all the right places. The result is a tactile, visual, and auditory experience that will transport you all the way back to the 1930s. And we know you’re going to like it there. Stock is limited. Comes with a deluxe case.
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Vintage Gloss - Aged
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Vintage Gloss - Aged
- BRACING PATTERN:Authentic 1939 Rearward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL:Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- NECK SHAPE:Authentic 1939
- BACK MATERIAL:Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER:Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Genuine Mahogany