The D-28 is the Dreadnought by which all others are judged. Constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top and mahogany neck, this instrument has been a favorite of artists from Hank Williams Sr. to Jimmy Page. Massive bass response balanced with articulate highs makes this a benchmark acoustic guitar and a must-have for every guitarist.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Forward Shifted X brace
- Binding:Antique white
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel open gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .013-.056
- Case Included:Hardshell case