Epiphone ES-335 Cherry
This guitar is not for sale online, if you are interested in this guitar, please call us at (914)-725-0120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson™ ES-335 set an unmatched standard. The Epiphone ES-335 is no exception. It is simply one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an accessible price. The ES-335 is crafted with a layered maple top, back, and sides coupled with a solid maple tone block to create the amazing sustain, warmth, and resonant tone that players crave in a semi-hollow instrument.
- Finish: Cherry
- Body: Layered Maple Back & Sides, Layered Maple Top
- Binding: Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® potentiometers
Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbuckers deliver a wide range of vintage sounds while the rounded C neck profile is extremely comfortable and easy to play and the headstock features the 60's style Kalamazoo shape.