Epiphone J-200 Aged Natural Antique Gloss
This guitar is not for sale online, if you are interested in this guitar, please call us at (914)-725-0120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Epiphone Inspired by Gibson J-200 is a stunning homage to the King of the Flat-Tops - the world-famous Gibson SJ-200. Since its introduction in 1937 it has been the choice of "singing cowboys" like Tex Ritter and Gene Autry, as well as folk, rock and country royalty, including Emmylou Harris, Elvis, Jimmy Page, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, The Edge, and many more. Featuring a Super Jumbo non-cutaway solid figured maple body, solid Sitka spruce top, and two-piece maple neck with a mahogany center strip, the Epiphone J-200 is built with all solid woods for outstanding tone. The visual elements have always been a big part of the J-200's appeal, and the Epiphone Inspired by Gibson J-200 includes a Moustache bridge with curved block inlays, Crown headstock inlay and Graduated Crown mother of pearl fingerboard inlays, and a J-200 style pickguard with two-color graphics.
• Material: Two-piece maple / mahogany center strip
• Profile: Rounded C
• Scale Length: 25.551"
• Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
• Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
• Number Of Frets: 20
• Frets: Medium Jumbo
• Nut Material: Bone
• Nut Width: 1.693"
• End of Board Width: 2.258"
• Inlays: Mother of Pearl Graduated Crowns
• Joint: Tapered Dovetail
• Body Shape: Super Jumbo Non-Cutaway
• Body Material: Solid Figured Maple
• Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
• Back: Solid Figured Maple with center strip
• Side: Solid Figured Maple
• Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
• Binding: 6-ply (top) and 4-ply (back)
• Finish: Aged Gloss
• Finish: Gold
• Tuner Plating: Gold
• Bridge: J-200 Moustache
• Saddle Material: Bone
• Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Keystone buttons and press in bushings
• Pickguard: J-200 Style Tortoise Shell with 2 Color Graphics
• TrussRod: Dual Action
• Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell
• Bridge Pins: Ivory
• Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
• Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
• Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
• Output Jack: Endpin Jack
• Preamp: Fishman Sonitone