Epiphone USA Casino Royal Tan
"Now made in the USA for the first time in over 50 years! Since its introduction in 1961, the Epiphone Casino™ has been the choice of countless musicians including Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison, Keith Richards, Ray Davies, Dave Davies, and Paul Weller. The new Casino from the USA Epiphone Collection featuring a classic maple and poplar body with a Royal Tan nitrocellulose lacquer finish (nickel dogear Gibson USA P-90s) or a Vintage Sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finish (black dogear Gibson USA P-90s). The USA Collection Epiphone Casino also features hand-wired electronics with Orange Drop® capacitors and Gibson USA P-90 Dogear single-coil pickups. Featuring Gibson Strings."
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Rounded C
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Acrylic Parallelogram
- Number of Frets 22
- Body Type Hollowbody
- Body ShapeUSA Casino Doublecut
- Body Material Maple/Poplar
- Top Material Maple/Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer