Gibson ES-335 Vintage Burst
This guitar is not for sale online, if you are interested in this guitar, please call us at (212)-625-2557 or email us at email@example.com!
The Gibson ES-335 DOT has been one of the cornerstones of the Gibson program since 1958. Since its first appearance it has set an unsurpassed standard and since then has convinced guitarists of all styles with its characterful sound. Here is the current Dot with many optimized details. This also includes the fantastic T-type humbuckers, which resurrect the warm and clear tone of the old originals. A lot of things at Gibson are still made by hand, which you can see in every detail and which inspires the countless fans of this brand again and again. The Vintage Deluxe tuners paired with a lightweight aluminum ABR-1 bridge and a stop bar tailpiece ensure tuning stability and precise intonation.
- Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Center Block: Maple
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Binding: 1-Ply Cream
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C", Rolled Binding
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43.053mm
- Scale Length: 24,75"
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-Type Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-Type Lead
Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers
- Capacitors: Orange Drop
- Switch: 3-Way toggle
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
Comes with Hardshell case