Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood Plus
Featuring aesthetic and functional upgrades from its standard counterpart, the GS Mini-e Rosewood Plus offers an elevated take on our ultra-popular small-scale acoustic-electric guitar. Back and sides of layered rosewood are paired with a solid Sitka spruce top to produce a bold, punchy voice that performs beautifully across genres and playing styles, while its portable size makes it a great choice for everything from lessons and campfire jams to open mic nights. Upgraded ES2 electronics produce clean, organic live sound through an amplifier or PA, while the nickel tuners and a gloss-finish body elevate the visual appeal. The GS Mini-e Rosewood Plus ships with a brown AeroCase that's remarkably durable despite its light weight.
- Solid Sitka spruce top for projection and clarity
- Features upgrades such as gloss finish, nickel tuners
- Includes ES2 pickup for authentic plugged-in tone
- Compact, portable size without sacrificing sound
- Ships with ultra-durable, lightweight AeroCase