Guild M-120 Concert
The M-120 proves that small-body guitars needn’t sound small at all. Its solid mahogany top, back and sides produce warm, balanced sound with excellent projection and distinctive presence. The 24 3/4” scale length and slim satin-finish mahogany neck impart effortless playability and exceptional feel; other features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge and mother-of pearl rosette and inlays. Available in Natural or Cherry Red. Comes with a gig bag.
- Body Shape:Concert
- Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood:Solid African Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid African Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood:African Mahogany
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Medium High
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Tuning Machines:Guild Vintage Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"