Martin OM-28E LR Baggs Electronics
Compact and commanding, scalloped bracing brings your sound to life—fingerpicking, strumming or soloing. Perfect balance across all six strings, bold herringbone, East Indian rosewood, ebony, Sitka spruce, and vintage appointments give a classic look to a timeless sound.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Orchestra
- Color:Natural, Aging Toner
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Antique White
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Diamonds & Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included:Hardshell Case